Please take the time to read this section to avoid any misunderstanding. We go out of our way to help when we can but our official cancellation policy is: All cancellations must be made by fax with an e-mail confirming the cancellation. Cancellations by telephone are not acceptable.
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy per night stay.
• Rates do not include Energy Surcharge of 5% and Hotel Tax of 9%
• Three (3) night stay minimum
• Check out time is at 11:00am
• If room is occupied beyond 11:00am an extra day may be charged
• Discounted rates cannot be combined or eligible with any other promotion.
• Cancellation policy is ten (10) days prior to arrival.
• Cancellation fee is three (3) nights room and tax or 100% of stay whichever is less
• Group reservation (3 or more rooms) are subject to a 50% deposit and the cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation fee will be the total stay.
• Rates are subject to change without notice
• Some blackout dates may apply
• NO REFUNDS for no shows, late arrivals or early departures
• There will be a charge of $25 (plus taxes) for additional person per night stay
• Small or Medium size pets are accepted.
– A charge of $25 per pet per night stay will apply.
– A Vaccine Certificate must be handed at Check-In.
– Pets must be on a kennel while on the room and on a leash will on public areas.
• Hotel is not responsible for:
– Accident or injury to Guests
– Loss of money or valuable of any kind
– Any damage or theft to your car or any article left in your car
•There will be a $40 charge for lost or damaged safe key.
•There will be a $150 charge for lost or damaged room key.
• Safe boxes must be open at check-out
• Charge of $50 will apply if safe box is left locked
• Our hotel rooms are Smoke Free and designated as NON-SMOKING.
• There will be a $200 charge if smoking is perceived in guest room.
• Damages to property are subject to fee starting on $250